HUUM only accepts returns of new and uninstalled items within 30 days of purchase. Please contact help@ziahcare to begin the returns process. If the return is required due to damage, please include pictures, and whether the shipping damage was noted upon signing for the delivery. HUUM covers the shipping costs for returns due to shipping damage or a HUUM error.
If your simply wants to return the product, you are not charged a set restocking fee for returns. Once the product comes back to us, it is inspected for damage. If there is no damage, you will be issued a credit for the full amount that you paid, less any required new boxing fees ~$20-$50 depending on the product. If the product is damaged, you will be notified to issue a claim with your shipper.
Buyer is obligated to read user manual and follow instructions and requirements presented. Damage to the product caused by not following instructions and requirements will void warranty. If any defects are found on the product, where manufacturer can be blamed, then buyer has the right to demand fixing or replacing the product. Demands must be made not later than 5 years after buying the product. Purchase receipt needs to be presented when warranty demands are made.
- Warranty applies only to electric heaters that have been used according to the manual.
- NB! Warranty does not cover heating elements. They are considered as consumable parts.
- Warranty does not cover wear that occurs from natural usage.
- Warranty does not cover defects or wear caused by planned use.
Warranty does not imply when:
- damage or defects are caused by transportation or other actions not controlled by manufacturer.
- product has been damaged by carelessness or overload
- product has not been installed correctly
- product has been modified in any way
- warranty period is over
- product is not complete