Products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase. Warranty does not apply to products subject to abuse, etc. resulting from improper use. At no time should mats be in contact with bare metal or sharp objects. Use of bleach, or exposure to chemicals, or any use of mechanical cleaning devices such as floor buffers or scrubbers voids warranty.
- SuperMat's mats and tiles can easilby be cut using a straight edge and sharp utility knife.
- Always observe proper cutting procedures.
- Wear cut-proof protective glasses.
- Always cut in a direction away from yourself and others.
- Use caution not to damage surfaces below the cut by placing plywood or similar material underneath the tile before making the cuts.